The remit of the Academic and Quality Assurance Sub-Committee (AQASC) is to assist Council in developing and implementing a framework of systems and policies for assuring academic quality and standards at the Institute. The objective of which is to ensure the continued development and long-term preservation of an accountable and transparent framework for academic standards and integrity. The AQASC plays a crucial role in the adherence to the standards and requirements set by the Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago (ACTT).
The current members of the AQASC are as follows:
- Andre St. Clair (Chairperson)- Republic Bank Limited
- Vaalmikki Arjoon – The University of the West Indies
- Marlene Murray – The University of the West Indies
- Camille Moseley-Joefield – Republic Bank Limited
- Marsha John – Institute of Banking and Finance of Trinidad and Tobago